Hello, fellow bloggers! I so enjoy your posts that you display that it has me itching to start my own. For those of you that don't know, I am expecting my third child - a girl - around the first of February. This picture was taken the day I had planned to tell the family what the gender of the baby was. I felt so good about my "bump" since my husbands was so big! Shawn is exaggerating some! He isn't that big! :-) Although he has put on weight since our wedding five years ago, he is trying to shed some. So far he is doing well and has dropped 5 lbs. or so. Me.....well, I keep gaining! Imagine that!
Monday, October 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love this picture! If he gains weight then it must mean you are a good cook.
Post a Comment