Morgan is 6 months and going strong.
Her doctor's appointment revealed to us that she
weighs a whopping 19 lbs. 1 oz. and is 28 inches in length.
I get tired of fixing Morgan's hair the same way all the time.
Especially since she is getting squirmy while I try to get it pretty looking.
So here are a few different 'do's for your viewing pleasure.
Her doctor's appointment revealed to us that she
weighs a whopping 19 lbs. 1 oz. and is 28 inches in length.
I get tired of fixing Morgan's hair the same way all the time.
Especially since she is getting squirmy while I try to get it pretty looking.
So here are a few different 'do's for your viewing pleasure.
This is a DON"T 'do....she had just woke up and greeted me with this grin...
It is so simple just to pull her hair back with a couple clips..Shawn informed me that he likes it to look a little "messed up" since she is a baby and it doesn't need to be perfectly in place all the time...
Front view of the ponytail....
Wanted to see what a ponytail would look like....
Definitely a choking hazard...
won't be able to do this too much since she will probably grab
them and put them directly into her mouth....
There you have it folks...
...a beginning to a never ending routine of fixin' Morgan's hair...
that is, until I hand the reigns over to her! Oh dear!
0 comments:
Post a Comment