"O be careful little hands what you do,
O be careful little hands what you do,
We make messes. Sometimes we are having fun and don't even realize the damage we are doing. Or other times we might make a huge mess all the while seeing the full picture of "damage" we may be doing.
But God. These two words are powerful. But God, who is lovingly watching us, tenderly scoops us up in His mighty arms and quietly wipes the mess away.
Sometimes the messes are easy to clean and disappear with promises to never let a mess like that happen again. Or other times the messes leave behind a small stain that will permanently mark the future picture.
What are my hands finding to do today, this week, this year?
Will I make mess after mess? Or will I strive to keep a clean slate and if I happen to stumble, will I be quick to tell God I'm done trying to paint this awful mess and have Him wipe it all away?
(Just a thought....these photos got me thinking....)


For the Father up above is looking down in love,
O be careful little hands what you do."
We make messes. Sometimes we are having fun and don't even realize the damage we are doing. Or other times we might make a huge mess all the while seeing the full picture of "damage" we may be doing.
But God. These two words are powerful. But God, who is lovingly watching us, tenderly scoops us up in His mighty arms and quietly wipes the mess away.
Sometimes the messes are easy to clean and disappear with promises to never let a mess like that happen again. Or other times the messes leave behind a small stain that will permanently mark the future picture.
What are my hands finding to do today, this week, this year?
Will I make mess after mess? Or will I strive to keep a clean slate and if I happen to stumble, will I be quick to tell God I'm done trying to paint this awful mess and have Him wipe it all away?
(Just a thought....these photos got me thinking....)
2 comments:
Such cute pictures, and I loved the little "devotional" you included to give me some thoughts for the day.
Good thoughts and cute pictures!
Post a Comment