Thought I would share some of the goodies I have put together so far this year....some are my own idea while others are ideas I found elsewhere and liked well enough to use.
1. This was a good winter treat I made for some of the ladies in our church....
(click picture to read note)
2. My friend, Lacy, and I made these up for Valentines for the ladies at church...
-hot cocoa 'icecream' treats
-chocolate heart suckers
-chocolate covered pretzels
3. Made these for my piano students.
Just a bag of skittles, a note and lots of curly ribbon...
4. Delivered to a friend at her workplace:
Pack of gum with a card that said,
"Hope your day goes good and no one chews you out!"
5. Someone had us over and it was the first time in their new home...
6. New homeowners...
7. Gift for Ethan's kindergarten teacher...
8. Mom's Mother's Day gift...Vera Bradley bag wrapped in none other than Vera Bradley herself...haha...
3 comments:
Melanie, I love all your gift ideas....so cute/pretty/creative! I'm always looking for new/fun ways to give gifts.....thanks for sharing! - Esther
Love your post! You take after your grandmothers.
Post a Comment