Filing Cabinets - Target (which holds organized music)
Lamps - TJ Maxx
Curtain Panels - Bed, Bath & Beyond
Shelving and Brackets - Menards
Mirror above piano - passed along from Shawn's grandparents
Picture/Frame above organ - passed along from Shawn's grandmother's mother
**special feature**after purchasing my Zebra Rug from Z Gallerie, I was at Shawn's grandparents and discovered that there happened to be an animal print rug under the piano in the picture. I bought her a new picture/frame ($30) and brought this old one home
Framed Mozart and Beethoven - yard sale finds
Chair - passed along from my grandparents
Vase - passed along from my aunt and $16 dollars spent on the arrangement (Hobby Lobby)
Piano - engagement gift from Shawn
Organ - $100
Marble Flooring - Lowes on clearance
Lamps - TJ Maxx
Curtain Panels - Bed, Bath & Beyond
Shelving and Brackets - Menards
Mirror above piano - passed along from Shawn's grandparents
Picture/Frame above organ - passed along from Shawn's grandmother's mother
**special feature**after purchasing my Zebra Rug from Z Gallerie, I was at Shawn's grandparents and discovered that there happened to be an animal print rug under the piano in the picture. I bought her a new picture/frame ($30) and brought this old one home
Framed Mozart and Beethoven - yard sale finds
Chair - passed along from my grandparents
Vase - passed along from my aunt and $16 dollars spent on the arrangement (Hobby Lobby)
Piano - engagement gift from Shawn
Organ - $100
Marble Flooring - Lowes on clearance