Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space. ~Evan Esar

Friday, January 21, 2011

Baby: Coming Soon



My Mom went with me to a doctor's appointment this month and took care of Landon and Sarah Morgan in the waiting room. When I was finished, Morgan asked if they checked my belly. I told her they checked to see if the baby was okay. To which she quickly leaned over and placed her face less than an inch from my belly and said, "Are you okay in there, baby?"

2 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

Love the picture and quote at the top of your blog. Congrats!!! I hadn't heard that you were expecting! How exciting! Babies are the best "things" since Husbands. =) I was so happy to find your other blog with your sister and Mom.
Thank you again for that WONDERFUL Christmas gift from y'all...we soooo appreciate it!
Love ya! =)

Leah said...

Congratulations to you and your sweet little family! Love the quote in your blog header!!