1. Papaw Clemens can't sit at the table to eat a bite without my boys coming over for some, too. This picture looks like they are deep in thought - "Who is going to get the next big bite?"
2. Shawn went deer hunting in Bedford on Hughes property, so of course, Emily and I wanted to go too! Shawn left on Thurs. but we just went for Sat. and Sun. and got to see quite a few friends at the Bedford church. Landon really made up with Shirley Hughes. They played ball together and of course, Landon gobbled down her delicious cooking!
3. Shawn's 8 point buck! Yeah! Ethan had kept saying, "Daddy's going to shoot a deer and then I can eat it!" I cannot wait to make some deer jerky....yumm!
4. Emily and I would go to Appleacres EVERY YEAR on a field trip with our "old" school. Caramel apples were a tradition. Well, we thought we would get one for old time's sake. It didn't disappoint us!!!! So tasty!
Monday, November 19, 2007
Deer Details and Other Delights
Posted by Melanie C. at 11/19/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yay for big bucks and deer jerky. So glad we got to see you. I wish we'd have had more time to chat. Your boys are little dolls. I really enjoyed watching Landon play with the tissue and put it on his head during church. You and Em are so pretty.
Post a Comment