Christmas morning we woke up and I fixed homemade biscuits and scrambled eggs and coffee. While I was trying to be "Martha Stewart", Landon was adding frustration to the whole process. The lid was off the Crisco, so he thought he would take the measuring cup (which had milk on it) and put it in the Crisco. Then, I turned around again, only to find him shaking salt into the Crisco. Ahh!! Crazy kid. Well, the candy cane, heart, and circle biscuits were a hit!
Later we went over to Shawn's parents for Christmas. All 6 boys got sleeping bags and the oldest ones got a tent. Ethan spent the night at Nana's....of course, he was the last one to sleep and the first one up!
Trust you all had a fabulous Christmas....I know we did!
Friday, December 28, 2007
More Christmas Memories
Posted by Melanie C. at 12/28/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Those picture are so cute! I love the one of all the boys on the couch! Sounds like you all had such a fun Christmas!
Post a Comment