Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space. ~Evan Esar

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Happy Birthday, Ethan Chandler & Auntie Em!





January 8th was Ethan's Birthday. He turned four years old! Time sure does seem to pass rather quickly. We did a fishing theme for his pictures and his birthday. He had gone fishing with his dad some months ago and really enjoyed it. Thanks to Shawn's help, I made his b-day cake. Devil Food Chocolate cake filled with a ton of chocolate chips and then we had mocha punch with whip cream to go with it. (click on the pic to make it bigger) His cousins, Konrad, Reagan, and Makenzie were able to be there. And his Pawpaw and Mawmaw Kuhn and his Auntie Emily who turned 15 on the same day! He got some really neat gifts and we got him skates...he did really good, but of course the best picture I had of him in them was one of the times he wiped out! He did really good, though. Landon was loving holding Makenzie. Connie Joslin (Makenzie's G-ma) said he is going to be a big helper because he put a pillow under her head while she was holding him. I sure am nervous about bringing such a tiny baby home to live in close quarters with my boys. Oh well, a lot of babies survive their siblings! Less the 30 days before Baby M. arrives! Yeah!!!! I am so ready!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That cake batter is making me hungry!!! :) You did a great job on the cake....wish I could decorate, but I think Livy's just getting Ho-Ho cake. Poor child. We're just having cake and presents when Glen's parents are here for Sunday dinner.