Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space. ~Evan Esar

Monday, January 5, 2009

Friend or Foe

A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere.
Before him I may think aloud.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson -
The beautiful gal on the left in this photo would most definitely be considered a "Friend". And yes, I am sure that at times during the ever-so-elementary innocence, middle school troubles and high school drama we could have been tagged as "Foe". ..smiles... Amber was able to come over for an overnight visit while she was home for Christmas.
I am hoping to invest quality time in the lives of my friends this year...
love to all of you friends (or foes!) out there!

Never shall I forget the days I spent with you.
Continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours.
-Ludwig Van Beethoven-

2 comments:

Kim M. said...

awwee! So glad y'all could have a visit! purty gals!

Anonymous said...

How nice to see "Miss Amber" again. She came to visit us in Romania our last summer there and our kids fell in love with her! Say "hi" to her from all of us when and if you are talkin to her. I enjoyed peeking at your beautiful family and seeing your daddy in the background too. Tell your parents hello for us too, Love, Laura (Bryan) Hausman SCCA memories from Bedford galore!:)