Sarah Morgan does seem to love her food/beverage....Of course, chocolate is a favorite. Right now, she is loving chocolate covered raisins. She will have both hands clutched tightly to hold as many as will fit in her chubby hands. ...silly Sarah....
I was trying to do a cookie project with the boys and forgot about the other somebody in the house. She is tall enough to grab things off the table, so I ended up with this mess.... ...silly Sarah...Just like a football player lovingly tucks the ball under his arm and runs with all his soul, Sarah Morgan lovingly tucks her brothers cups to her chest and takes off....why does it taste better out of somebody's cup other than your own? ....silly Sarah...
But, as you will see, for Sarah Morgan, you don't really need your favorite food/beverage to keep you happy....any toe will do! (Just ask any of her family...she LOVES to try and bite your toes!) ...silly Sarah...
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Super-Silly Sarah Saturday
Posted by Melanie C. at 2/28/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
How IS Silly Sarah?? Eleanor called about her yesterday. Trust that all is well since you are blogging today.
What a sweetheart! Morgan's adorable!
S. Morgan is doing much better..thanks for asking!! She has been running that crazy fever forever...maybe today is the last day...!! Glad to know she is okay, though...that was a scare!
Hey! I'm really enjoying your blog. Your kids are so cute and so much fun!!
I guess I should have checked her temp before I commented - she is fever free - yeah, yeah! Now for the nose/cough to clear....Connie, which we could get to see you sometime!!
What a cutie!!!
How cute! She is just too much fun. =)
Post a Comment