Landon is so into everything! Today, the boys are playing with play-do and I discover Landon stuffing red play-do in his nose! I had to get the tweezers and pick and pick! Luckily, he had a runny nose so I told him to blow and thus a big chunk of play-do came out. Then, I had to keep going back to the crib - because he would climb IN but couldn't climb OUT! He loves walking around in my shoes and as you can see, he likes to put on his brothers skates. Who cares if he didn't have the correct "sportswear" on, he thought he was cool! Ahh! Terrible Twos have already begun!
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Now there's a picture that you can hold for blackmail!
BTW, you need to post the poop picture! :)
And--go read my post from today....sounds like something a boy would do!
Oh how funny... I can SOOO understand! What a cute "naked" picture... ha ha Ryan STILL strips and streaks and he is three. Every time I turn around he is stripping off his clothes! Once he ran out the back door with only a t-shirt on. (we have an extra bolt on there now). He was running down Edgewood drive and I was chasing him. The neighbor came to help until she noticed he was only half dressed. You should have seen the shocked look on her face!
I laughed and laughed when I saw this child... he is such a character! I think Magnus might already be showing strong tendancies to be quite a rounder himself. He's always into something, or showing off.
What adorable pictures. And soooo funny. Your boys are so cute and I can see that they keep you hopping. Can't wait to see Morgan. Take care. Love, Grandma Sankey
I love the pic!! Hilarious.
Byron
Post a Comment