My morning started out different than I had planned. Had a migraine that would not go away, so Shawn was late getting started on a job because he was trying to help me and then got the boys dressed, fed, and delivered to grandma. He was actually already planning on taking Ethan to work with him and my mother, Landon, and I were going to go have some fun. So he just dropped Landon off early for me and took Ethan. Well, I took a hot shower and then went to lie down, which did help. I still had a slight headache for almost the whole outing with my mom, but boy, that didn't stop us from having fun!
First, my mother surprised me when I went to pick her up. She had made this beautiful pink baby blanket for me. She already had quilted one earlier. She spoils me.
Then, she took me to one of my fave food places (don't go there much since it's not down my hubby's alley!) and we ate until I about popped!
After that, we spent an hour in Target, browsing at the things we needed to buy. She told me she wanted to buy me something and I told her I was really needing some "foot pampering" so.....
...Off she took me to the mall and bought me some incredible foot stuff at Bath & Body Works. Like I said, she spoils me.
I had so much fun today! Landon was a complete angel, not hardly a little whimper or complain out of him AND a very, very dry diaper the whole morning!!!!
My mom is so great! Thanks mom, for making my day and for helping these last EIGHT days go by a little faster! I love you!
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Intense Migraine, Incredible Mother, and an Irresistible Munchkin
Posted by Melanie C. at 1/29/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love you more!
Sounds like so much fun!
Melodie
Man, it sounds like you had a ball! That's the way to live it up when you're trying not to think about eight long days!
Pam
Yo mama is the best!! I've been spoiled by her a few times.:-)
Sounds like a great way to get rid of a migraine.
Hi, Melanie! I didn't even know you were in blog world. Glad I found you!
Sounds like a wonderful day with a wonderful mom! Enjoy it!
Post a Comment