My mom loves to give gifts, and of course, I love to receive, so we make a good team! :-) I had told her I was interested in learning to decorate cakes so she was going to check out the price of some of the utensils needed. Wouldn't you know it, she came back with everything I needed to get started. She is so sweet! Thanks, mom! Here is a picture of the teddy bear I just did....thought I would get a picture of it before it was devoured!
Monday, March 10, 2008
My Mom - she's at it again....
Posted by Melanie C. at 3/10/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You did a really great job!!!
I work at Joanns and they give cake decorating classes. I thought I would like to take one sometime, but I've never got around to it.
So adorable - you did a great job!
Post a Comment