Of course, I taught my sister everything she knows...yeah, right! I think my parent's are the ones who get to take the credit, huh? Emily just competed in the ACE Regional Convention and did incredibly well. I thought I would make her a "congratulations" cake. After eating my "gift", Emily said she is going to place high every year - if it means I will make her a cake each time. We shall see, lil' sis, we shall see.....
1st - Mixed Duet (with Ivan Newton, Shawn's cousin)
1st - Female Trio (with Shannon Root and Katie Graf)
1st - Small Ensemble
1st - One act play (with 4 friends)
2nd - Solo
2nd - Volleyball
2nd - Short Story
5th - Essay
Monday, March 17, 2008
My Talented Sister
Posted by Melanie C. at 3/17/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yes, indeed...your very talented sister. Besides that she is so pretty. Your mom had sent me the stats on her accomplishments at Regional and you sure have a right to be proud of her.
What a great job, Emily!! Congratulations. The cake looks wonderful!
wow Emily!
Wow, Emily is growing up! I haven't seen her for a while! Congrats, Emily, on scooping up some big medals!!
Congratulations, Emily!!
Post a Comment