Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space. ~Evan Esar

Friday, March 21, 2008

Thank you, Doctor Lugo


I had my six week checkup today, and I had to get Morgan's picture with the doctor. I have one of each of my boys with him, so of course I had to get hers, too. She had been smiling earlier, but now she wasn't as happy...oh well, at least we have the picture, smile or not. At least the doctor is smiling. :-)

2 comments:

tacomom said...

Isn't he a fabulous doctor? He delivered Kerrigan and was wonderful during my very sick pregnancy! I was so sick that the TWO times I tried to joke with him, he wasn't sure how to take me. Poor guy. I'll never forget the puzzled look he gave me when I asking about having my tubes tied if I would get a discount since I only had one ovary (that part is true...the discount was a joke). He wasn't sure how to answer :)

Melanie C. said...

He is a fabulous doctor! Now there are two other doctor's who work with him also, and I like them all, but I was so wanting him to deliver ALL my babies...and so far, he has!