Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space. ~Evan Esar

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Turkey in the barnyard, what does he say?
Gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble all day.
Turkey on the table, what do I say?
Yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy all day.
Turkey in my tummy, what do I say?
I ate too much on Thanksgiving Day!
-author unknown-
The unthankful heart discovers no mercies;
but the thankful heart will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings.
-Henry Ward Beecher-

2 comments:

tacomom said...

Great quotes and great pics! Happy Turkey Day to you all too! I won't be eating too much of anything since I'm nauseous from pregnancy :(

CALISTA said...

What a cute post! I love the one about your parents' anniversary too. What a blessing to have loving families!