--Ethan, who is eating a banana, hops into my lap--
Me: Are you my monkey?
Ethan: No, I'm a penguin!
Me: You are a penguin?
Ethan: No, I'm a boy!
The boys love to play in my closet. Fine by me. BUT, this particular time Landon was playing with some Silly Putty. During the course of playing, he managed to "lose" the Silly Putty. The following day I came home and was taking off my boots, only to find this goop of orange - you guessed it - Silly Putty! As Landon watched me pull the "melted" wonder off my pantyhose (since leg, pantyhose and boot were all "glued" together!), the only response he could come up with was, "Oh, dear!" Thanks, Landon.
Update: Silly Putty came off of pantyhose...just a few small orange spots remain!
5 comments:
Cute kids, not too cute putty!!
Hi Melanie and Shawn! Your house is coming along - Exciting! Your boys are cute ... I can relate to the silly putty stuff. Every day Timothy does something of that sort, it seems!
See ya,
Angie
My closet is always a home to some new toy, so I can relate.
Too funny! Magnus loves to play in our closet too. He is learning not to pull down ALL of Joe's ties (just to try on one of them), and he likes to try on shoes too. Fun stuff!
Oh, my goodness, it seems like kids are always trying to pull something over on us, doesn't us! It takes a lot of work to try to stay ahead of them!
Post a Comment