Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space. ~Evan Esar

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

1st Sunburn of '08





Saturday was such a beautiful day! The boys eagerly went outside with daddy and enjoyed the sunshine while daddy drove them around in the bucket of the backhoe, etc. They came in for a quick lunch only to return to the sunshine. Mommy decided that it would be a good day to get the van cleaned inside and out, so the boys thought they would make their vehicle shine as well. As you can see in the pictures, they were serious about cleaning! After 5 hours of the outdoors and sunshine, they did get burned. No peeling and no blisters, so it could have been worse.

The last picture - can you figure it out?!?! Landon didn't want to use the potty in his pull-up, so since he was outside, what should he decide to do? Why, just pull his pants down and do his business, thank you very much. Didn't get a thing on his pants or pull-up! Go figure!

3 comments:

Kim M. said...

LOL!!! I am dyin' here.. that last picture! I am thinking "future blackmail picture"!!!

We missed you Sunday (but if anyone can understand... it'd be me!). I soooooo enjoyed having your parents and Em here. The service was just beautiful (and so is Emily). I think I actually spilled a couple of tears too.

CALISTA said...

What a fun day! You should've read the warning I posted on my blog first though... I think I put it on there a day late, unfortunately! lol! You sure have hilarious little boys! =) Aren't they great fun?

Vonnie said...

I love spring in Indiana, lots of sunshine and beautiful days!!