Wanted to share this special moment with you. This picture was taken on the evening of Ethan's very first piano lesson from mommy.
Since Ethan was just months old he has enjoyed music, which pleases mommy so much! If he was screaming in the van, we would crank up the Collingsworth, and presto - instant quietness from the backseat. He has been singing on tune since the first time he tried to sing.
Okay, so enough with the bragging. Just wanted to let you all in on this special "event" and hopefully in due time, he will turn out to be just as talented as his Papaw Kuhn!
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Mozart Moment
Posted by Melanie C. at 4/13/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, Melly, that is such a sweet picture. It does sort of remind me of the very first time I saw your dad...way back in West Virginia. Such talent....he was a little boy and was playing the piano like a "Mozart"...teehee. I have loved to hear him play the piano ever since then....so you're right...maybe Ethan will follow in all of your families musical talent
Yay for Ethan! I feel so guilty b/c only one of my girls have had a year of piano lessons. But they don't express much of an interest and it's hard for me to cough up $10+ for lessons. I could teach them but it would end in disaster...for the same reason why we stopped homeschooling :)
Post a Comment