Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space. ~Evan Esar

Monday, April 21, 2008

Ponytails and Silly Tales



Morgan now sports a new 'do. Instead of one fountain, she now wears two! (I am having too much fun with this little gal, huh?!)

After church on Sunday's, I like to ask Ethan what he heard about in Sunday School. He has a fantastic teacher and is always coming home with neat things. Well, this week, when asked about what he had learned, he said, "..about yucky food and good food!" Well, I tried asking him a few other questions, but to no avail! I can't wait to ask his teacher next Sunday! At least he is listening...but he is missing some important parts of the story. (I guess he is like his mommy - talk of food and everything else is less important!)

5 comments:

Vonnie said...

Love the hairdo!! She is so cute!!

Aimee said...

That is just too adorable! I enjoyed getting a quick glance of your handsome sons at IHC. They are all beautiful. =)

Anonymous said...

How darling...so sweet. Thanks for allowing me the privilege of sharing some "cuddles" with her at IHC. Have fun with her!! Your kids all have beautiful hair, but how lucky can you get for the girls to be curly...Wow...Love you!

sankey family said...

Cute hair! Morgan is beautiful.

Kim M. said...

I love it! It makes me smile. :-)