Landon climbing onto the bridge
Getting up close to the ducks that were by the pond
Morgan didn't get much out of the park, but certainly was a good little gal
'Round and around we go!
The boys love to go HIGH
Wheeee....curly slide
I took a couple pics of this - by the last one Ethan was saying quite emphatically, "TAKE THE PICTURE!"
Ethan certainly loved to do lots of climbing while we were there
Monday, April 28, 2008
Swings, Slides, & Snoozes
Posted by Melanie C. at 4/28/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi, Melanie! Thanks for the comment! I love your blog and your humorous insights on things! :-) Your kids are just so adorable!! The boys look sooo mischevious! My girls would be outside all day long if they could, but we live on the 19th floor of an apartment building, so, they don't have freedom to roam! I won't miss that aspect of living in an apartment once we can move!!
Cute kids - looks like fun!
Fun time!!
These pictures are so cute. I love pics of kids having so much fun! They are adorable!
Post a Comment