Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space. ~Evan Esar

Thursday, April 3, 2008

3 cheers for Mom

This afternoon, when I went to pick up Landon and Morgan at my mom's, (I took Ethan to school with me while I taught music lessons) she showed me some of her newest scrapbook pages she had finished. Breathtaking, without a doubt. She has creativity just oozing out of her. (How do you like that for a crazy description?!) She has a way of just making the scrapbook pages sparkle and the pictures jump out at you. (hee,...just add AA batteries and tada! - action pages...hee hee) ....I am getting off track.
Later today, I realized how truly blessed I am . What an amazing mother! So much talent! Not just in one area but by the bucket load! Crafts, sewing, published writer, decorator, baker, ...the list could go on and on. Really! She is always thinking of others and does things in a quiet manner without a flashy show, but whatever she does has her "stamp" on it and is done with warmth and love.
So, cheers to a mother who still continues to shine like a star!
I am so proud to call you "Mom".
I love you!
Melanie Lynn (Kuhn) Clemens


(the picture is four generations)

5 comments:

Mamabear said...

I'm in total agreement!She's the best!!!

See you at IHC!

(please tell me I'm not the only one that thinks Morgan is a carbon copy of Sarah?? she is just so beautiful!!)

Vonnie said...

You are right!! She is awesome!! Nice picture!

sankey family said...

I love this photo - how beautiful you all are!

Kim M. said...

Amen! Oozes is the right word!

Anonymous said...

Your mom is an incredible person. Any time we get together, we have such a great time--whether shopping, a quick lunch, or just jumping into her van, while waiting for our girls at school, for a quick "catch up". You are blessed!! ( Your dad, and your sister aren't too bad either!!! : )
Eleanor