Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space. ~Evan Esar

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday Nursery and Dress-Up Fun







Shawn and I were in charge of our church nursery today. 8 boys and 1 girl. I was sweating by the time church was let out and totally exhausted by the time I got home - well, even before that! Here are a few pictures of the kids playing with the dress-up clothes. Shawn wants to give Scott a hard time since Konrad wanted to wear PINK gloves. ( I had him pose for the camera, didn't he do great?! ) Later Konrad actually added a "dentist" mask to it, so I think he was trying to be a doctor. Could he help that one of the pairs of gloves in the tub was pink?....smiles...

2 comments:

Kristina Clemens said...

Totally love the pictures! I think Konrad has been watching a little too much "Curious George goes to the Doctor", don't you. =) If only he had a dress on. That's really get Steve's goat. Tee-hee! Kristina

Kim M. said...

Well, I have an "excuse" for when little boys play with a pink toy or want something pink. Just to make your hubby feel better.
O.k.... here goes: Boys naturally like femininity and girls wear pink so they like pink when they are little. Until they realize it is not the thing their daddies want them to do... then when they realize it, they do like my Jonathan and scream and gag when they see it. Little Konrad will be o.k.
Cute pictures!