Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space. ~Evan Esar

Sunday, February 10, 2008

First Sunday ~ Four Days Old



Morgan went to church this morning. We got out the door all in one piece, can you believe it? After church, my mother-in-law had fixed us a fantastic Sunday dinner. Thanks, Sheryl!

4 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

Melanie,
CONGRATS!!! On your adorable baby girl! I loved seeing the pics of you and your Mom "playing house" with your new little girl, and doing her beautiful hair in several different ways. =) Aren't girls fun to dress up? I'm glad that she arrived safely! I like your family pic, and your cute black and pink outfit.

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.

Hope to see y'all at IHC!
Love, Heather and family

Vonnie said...

Beautiful!!

tacomom said...

Wow, you were brave :) She's adorable and looks warm in her purple jumper.

Leanna Pitcher said...

Congratulations on your baby girl! She is beautiful! I am so glad that everything went great and she is healthy. Love all the pictures. Now you can enjoy the pink with me since we will have our 2nd girl in June! :)