This phrase in the vows at your wedding is much harder for the women to obey than the men. The men can handle us whining but when a women hears a man complain...oh my!
Shawn has been sick since Sunday afternoon. The flu got him! He said he has never been this sick in his life. Monday evening he called his mom to see if she would take the kids overnight so he could sleep. Well, halfway through the night I spoke up: "Maybe I should have had your mom take care of you and I could have kept the boys!" Ahh....a sick man is not a good thing. Granted, he did have to listen to me throw up for how many months while I was pregnant, and then complain about back pain, etc., but.....:-) :-) :-)
We went to our church Valentine Banquet at Johnny Carino's (Italian) last evening. It was a relaxing evening. The first two pictures are from there. Do you like the "house" Shawn and I made from graham crackers and peanut butter?! Some of the couples had some great looking houses. Our roof finally collapsed, making it look like a country shack.
The picture of the boys is of them watching Hobe Sound Campmeeting. They enjoyed the music, but lost interest before the sermon. Ethan asked, "Are we in church?"
Well, I am hoping to get some sleep today. I was up for 2 hours in the night with Morgan - she did great before and after that - and Shawn was up with the boys at the same time. Ethan is running a high fever and is very sick and Landon in cutting teeth! You are more than welcome to say a pray for this household! Mommy and Morgan do NOT need to get sick!
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
In SICKNESS and in health.....
Posted by Melanie C. at 2/13/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey! Congratulations on the birth of your precious baby girl! She is so sweet. Love all the pix. Can't believe her hair! Those are the size of barrettes I use in Brianna's hair! WE are so happy for you that you finally got your girl. It looks like you are loving all the "pink" ! I don't envy you guys with all the sickness and sleepless nights! Take care.
Love,
Kayla
Oh I pray you don't get sick, or that precious baby. I laughed out loud about Ethan asking if you were in church, watching Hobe Sound Camp. That is so funny!!
Ms. Clemens!! Do you always take your children to church in their underwear?!? :-D LOL!!!
Had to grin at the comment about sending him to his Mom's :) Too funny! Looks like the Valentine's dinner was a success. I'm sure Eleanor's glad to have her part in that behind her. Stay well!!
Post a Comment