It was so nice to be able to have my dad around the hospital for the first couple days. He just brought his laptop, set it up on my table (or his lap) and "went to work". Of course, he did make time to cuddle Morgan.
Anyway, if you know my father at all, :-) then you know that he loves dates and times. So, he checks every kid I have to see whose birthday they "stole".
Let's take a look at what he has found:
January 8th, 2004/Ethan Chandler - Born on Elvis Presley's Birthday and on his Aunt Emily's!
March 29th, 2006/Landon Reese - Cy Young (famous pitcher) and Sam Walton (Wal-mart Founder)
February 6th, 2008/Sarah Morgan - Ronald Reagan and Babe Ruth
~Dad said that she just might turn out to be a combination of a Republican movie star actress and baseball player~
Saturday, February 9, 2008
My Father's Findings
Posted by Melanie C. at 2/09/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My dad would think of a pun to answer back to your Dad's dates and times. I used to just roll my eyes at the both of them. :) Your baby is really darling, but then again, you know that. :)
Hey Melanie! I was so excited to get on here and see that you'd had your baby! I'm so happy for you! I love her name! I hope I get to see her sometime soon! Take care! Love, Maria
Two famous ball players out of three. Pretty good! Shawn plays ball doesn't he? Must have been planned! lol!
Post a Comment