Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space. ~Evan Esar

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Mommy, Morgan & Lacy





My friend, Lacy, bought this adorable outfit for Morgan (shoes, too!) that she is wearing in this photo. So totally adorable.
This evening after Shawn got home from roofing, (yes, he worked on Saturday..but I had him at home some yesterday so he is not in the dog house..haha) we all piled in the van and went to Sam's Club, Cracker Barrel, and then continued on to Lacy's new apartment. She was having an open house and I wanted to go see her place.
She is sharing the space with a good friend of hers, which helps them both in paying for the place. Especially since Indy isn't cheap. So, we bombarded the place....it was full of people that didn't have children yet, so it was quite humorous watching them with our kids (they were laughing at themselves, so I can say that!). Picture this: Landon carrying a cup-no lid-into the living room that has plush cream carpet! Then, someone let the boys "dip" a grape into a fruit dip. What they found out was that little boys "dunk", they do not "dip". At least there were napkins to clean their fingers off!! I am laughing at their expense- I do hope they forgive me. They were all so sweet and kind to our kids and Shawn and I had a great time. It was an enjoyable evening.
Now, if I can just get Morgan to settle down so I can go to bed.......

7 comments:

Vonnie said...

Little boys don't do anything in a careful way. :) Too cute!!

sankey family said...

What an adorable outfit!
Sounds like you gave your friends a glimpse into the real world of children..smiles...

CALISTA said...

Oh, I love her outfit!!! Wish clothes like that came in my size!

Beth Stetler said...

Totally cool outfit!

Leah said...

She is the sweetest little munchkin!!!

tacomom said...

How adorable! I think you are having fun with girl clothes after two boys :):)

On a different note, I am trying to find out if anyone over your direction would be interested in tickets to see the 5 Browns at Ball State tomorrow night. The Graf's had tickets and then were called out of state with her mother's death. They are non-refundable of course, so didn't know if anyone would be interested in buying them? I didn't know how to get ahold of anyone and didn't want to bother Eleanor for phone numbers right now :) Email me if you know of anyone... loverof1hymn@gmail.com (Sorry to use your blog comments for this. Feel free to delete it :)

Kim M. said...

I thought I commented on here but evidentially I didn't. She is so adorable and Congratulations! I am so happy for you all!