Picture 1: Morgan was able to have her first "real" bath this week! I was so happy and she seemed to really enjoy the warm water.
Picture 2: Ethan put these puzzles together "all by himself". He wanted to leave them out all day so he could show daddy when he arrived home. Well, I persuaded him to just have his picture taken with them and we would show daddy later. Whew! It worked, and little brother Landon was able to tear them apart like he wanted.
Picture 3: Landon grinning (I took his picture so he wouldn't be left out!)
Yesterday I was battling for my life-the healthy, feel good one; as opposed to the so, so sick one.
It was horrible. My body ached, and I would try to read to the boys and I would sit there while my body was shaking. Landon kept looking at my and grinning since he thought it was funny. I was fine when I had medicine in me, but when it would start to wear off I was so sick. I barely was able to get in bed last night I was so cold and miserable. But I had a breakthrough!!! Sometime through the night I woke up drenched in sweat. I believe the worst is behind me and I can continue to live life to the fullest!
Last evening I had the privilege to attend a concert here at Ball State. "The 5 Browns" 3 sisters along with their two brothers play on 5 grand pianos! What talent they had. The classical music was played with incredible precision and fantastic dynamics. Some of the pieces were awesome. As I told one lady who also attended, it was so nice to see "some of the outside world" as opposed to just "my own little corner in my own little world!" With three kids right now, it was nice to have a break from that routine and enjoy some quiet time.
5 comments:
your pictures are so adorable. What a cute family. I know you are so very busy and with being sick, I do feel sorry for you. My love and prayers are with you.
I'm sorry you have been so sick! That's miserable enough if you only have yourself to worry about, but with 3 little ones ... well, I can only imagine. BTW, they are soo cute!
The concert sounds really neat. I would love to go to something like that. So sorry you are so sick, but glad you are getting better.
Love the popcorn bag on the counter! You need some extra fuel to get through the first bath? ;)
Loved holding that little sweetie. Definitely need another fix of that before she gets too much bigger!
We have so enjoyed your blog!! You got to go see the "5 Browns!" Ooooh, I am so jealous. They are not going to be anywhere near Alabama anytime soon. You have an adorable family. We'll enjoy keeping up with you. Come see us sometime www.freewebs.com/connieandsteve
Love, Connie Snodgrass
Post a Comment