....from our house to yours! Things aren't going to smoothly in the "sick department". Ethan had only been awake for 5 minutes and puked on the couch. (then again 15 minutes later..we made it to the toilet that time!) Landon had a very high fever today and Ethan seems to be doing better. Shawn is in worse shape and now I am running a fever. Please pray for us! I don't want Morgan to get sick!
Well, enough about the bad news in our life. Tonight we had our Valentine meal. I made heart shaped cornbread and cupcakes. Ham and green beans were on the menu. Mmm....scrumptious.
~~~Happy Valentine's Day~~~
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Happy Valentine's Day....
Posted by Melanie C. at 2/14/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm so sorry you are all mostly sick. I will pray that Morgan won't get it and that you all will get better very soon. If it helps any, usually babies have immunity for the first 6 weeks of their lives to most sicknesses!
Hope you all get better really soon! The cornbread is so cute! Ham and green beans sounds wonderful right now....and its after 10! lol
Oops sorry about that,, didn't realize I was signed in as Katie! :-)
I was thinking the same thing about 6 weeks of immunity for babies. So hopefully that holds true :) Have you heard of Airborne? Worked wonders in our household last year!
Your Valentine menu sounds wonderful!!! Hope you all are much better soon!
Post a Comment