Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space. ~Evan Esar

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Great Grandparents Say "Hello"




Earl & Betty Newton (Shawn's Mother's Parents) buzz by for a quick peek at Morgan. They couldn't stay long, but it was nice to chat with them for a few minutes.
Yesterday I survived a whole day by myself - with the three kids. I even managed to get supper on the table. Nothing pressing to do last evening, so it was a nice, relaxing time. I enjoy those. They are few and far between.
Today I was planning on doing the same (be home by myself with the kids), but due to the snow, Shawn wasn't able to roof like he had wanted to do...so...he spent some time inside today and was here to help with the kids. Ahh...what a marvelous man!

4 comments:

Kayla said...

Morgan is so sweet! I love her little outfits and her huge smile. Glad things are better in the sick department! Keep the pictures coming.

Pamela said...

Awwww...I miss you all lots! We've been in every children's department from Muncie to Florida!

Leanna Pitcher said...

Your baby is so beautiful. I love her hair and what it looks like to me, is that there is some curl?? So sweet and love getting to see all the pics :)

Anonymous said...

What darling pictures of 3 precious children. You "done" good my dear:). And the applesauce looks delicious. I can see why the boys, et. al...like it!! Her hair looks adorable. How lucky can you get? Love, Grandma Sankey